What is Natural Facelift Massage?
Natural Facelift Massage is an advanced method of traditional facial massage that treats the surface and deeper facial tissues with highly refined, gentle hand and finger manipulation. It is a unique blend of highly effective techniques designed to slow down the ageing process and to help you look younger naturally, without having to resort to plastic surgery, Botox and fillers. Natural Facelift Massage is based on Acupressure and the traditional Eastern systems of massage such as Anma in Japan and Ayurvedic Indian Face massage. It also incorporates techniques from Facial Reflexology.
Acupressure is an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and has been practiced for thousands of years. TCM beleives that there is a vital energy force inherent in every human being, called Qi (Chi). Qi is carried through the body in a series of channels or pathways called meridians. If the flow of Qi is poor or obstructed, illness occurs. By massaging and applying gentle pressure to specific points of the meridian system (tsubos), Acupressure helps to free the flow of Qi and encourage healing. Natural Facelift Massage produces the equivalent of an acupuncture facelift without the insertion of needles!
What are the benefits of Natural Facelift Massage?
Natural Facelift has no side effects and is a very effective method of facial care. It can:
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to skin’s surface
- Improve lymphatic flow and encourage better elimination of toxins and waste products
- Relax and tone facial muscles, helping prevent sagging skin and fine lines
- Improve the condition of the skin and slow down the ageing process
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Balance Qi and improve general health and appearance
The intent of Natural Facelift Massage is to enhance natural beauty and health and activate body’s own healing processes.